Rate Limiting Enzymes Database (RLEdb)
You can help EcoliWiki by editing the content of this page. For information about becoming a registered user and obtaining editing privileges, see Help:Accounts.
See Help:Databases for more information about databases in EcoliWiki.
A central repository of metabolic rate-limiting enzymes as well as their regulatory information include their related transcriptional factors, reversible phosphorylation sites and inhibitors.
Center for Bioinofmtics Peking University
More comprehensive rate-limiting enzymes data from literature or similarity mapping.
Not provide now, however, all the data are freely download.
- 1 About Rate Limiting Enzymes Database (RLEdb)
- 2 Content
- 3 Using Rate Limiting Enzymes Database (RLEdb)
- 4 Other sites with related content
- 5 Technology
- 6 Discussion
- 7 References
- 8 External Links
About Rate Limiting Enzymes Database (RLEdb)
Add general information here [link Rate Limiting Enzymes Database (RLEdb)] is...
The Rate-Limiting Enzyme regulation database (RLEdb) was developed to serve as a central repository of metabolic rate-limiting enzymes as well as their regulatory information include their related transcriptional factors, reversible phosphorylation sites and inhibitors.
Our database allows you to:
1. searching and browsing the curated rate-limiting enzymes by their pathways, subcelluar localizations, expressed tissues and genome localization
2. browsing regulatory information of rate-limiting enzymes including their related transcription factors, phosphorylation regulatory site and inhibitors
3. systematic comparing the rate-limiting enzyme profiles between different organisms
4. overview of all rate-limiting enzymes from each KEGG maps in a color-marked style
5. systematic study of metabolic pathways regulation from transcription factor, phosphorylation or inhibitor aspects
Using Rate Limiting Enzymes Database (RLEdb)
The RLEdb provide user-friendly browser system including:
1. browse by organisms or enzyme code (Comparation rate-limiting roles in different organisms)
2. browse by regulatory type
3. browse all data from different features including chromosome localization, subcellular localization and tissue expression
4. also users can give an overview with color marking of all the rate-limiting enzymes in each KEGG pathway map.
The RLEdb provide text query and sequence similarity search by Blast.
The tutorial for RLEdb is [ http://rle.cbi.pku.edu.cn/tutorial.cgi ]
No other related resource focus on rate-limiting enzymes until now (2009-11-19).
Implemented in CGI and provide freely data download.
Not provide webservice API until now.
See Help:References for how to manage references in EcoliWiki.
- Zhao, M et al. (2009) RLEdb: a database of rate-limiting enzymes and their regulation in human, rat, mouse, yeast and E. coli. Cell Res. 19 793-5 PubMed
[link Rate Limiting Enzymes Database (RLEdb)] URL:link RLEdb