You can help EcoliWiki by editing the content of this page. For information about becoming a registered user and obtaining editing privileges, see Help:Accounts.
See Help:Databases for more information about databases in EcoliWiki.
PATRIC, the PathoSystems Resource Integration Center, is a multi-faceted bioinformatic website containing genomic and associated information on the eight important human pathogens: Brucella, Coxiella, Rickettsia, Caliciviridae, Coronaviruses, Hepatitis A and E viruses, and Lyssaviruses.
Virginia Bioinformatics Institute (VBI)
- PATRIC, the PathoSystems Resource Integration Center, is a multi-faceted bioinformatic website containing genomic and associated information on the eight important human pathogens listed below.
- PATRIC’s focus is genomic information related to biodefense and emerging or re-emerging human diseases.
- PATRIC’s goal is to facilitate the discovery of vaccines, diagnostics, and therapeutics (counter-measures) for diseases caused by our pathogens, and to support the needs of our pathogen research communities.
- PATRIC is one of eight Bioinformatics Research Centers (BRCs) funded by the National Institutes of Health through the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).
- PATRIC is a freely available public resource and is being created at the Virginia Bioinformatics Institute (VBI) on the Virginia Tech campus in Blacksburg, Virginia.
Add links to additional pages describing success stories here.
See Help:References for how to manage references in EcoliWiki.
[link PATRIC] URL:link