You can help EcoliWiki by editing the content of this page. For information about becoming a registered user and obtaining editing privileges, see Help:Accounts.
See Help:Databases for more information about databases in EcoliWiki.
Data and tools related to phages that infect the Mycobacteria.
Maintained by the Pittsburgh Bacteriophage Institute at the University of Pittsburgh.
- 1 About Mycobacteriophage Database
- 2 Content
- 3 Using Mycobacteriophage Database
- 4 Other sites with related content
- 5 Technology
- 6 Discussion
- 7 References
- 8 External Links
About Mycobacteriophage Database
The Mycobacteriophage Database is an interactive database that collects and shares data and tools associated with the discovery, sequencing, and characterization of bacteriophages that infect the Mycobacteria.
The Mycobacteriophage Database has a variety of information and tools related to mycobacteriophages.
- A list of all known isolated mycobacteriophages
- A list of all genome-sequenced mycobacteriophages
- A list of all Clusters and Subclusters the phages have been divided into
- Discovery notes, characterization details, and images associated with a particular phage (e.g. Giles)
- Forms to filter, search, or sort the phages
- Forms to add a phage to the database or modify the data for an existing phage
- A BLAST tool that uses a database of all sequenced phages, not just those published in GenBank
- A list of publications related to mycobacteriophages
- Education and outreach resources, including a phage glossary, phagehunting protocols, and institutions involved in phagehunting
Using Mycobacteriophage Database
Add links to additional pages describing success stories here.
See Help:References for how to manage references in EcoliWiki.
[link Mycobacteriophage Database] URL:link