You can help EcoliWiki by editing the content of this page. For information about becoming a registered user and obtaining editing privileges, see Help:Accounts.
See Help:Databases for more information about databases in EcoliWiki.
Gene portal hub
BioGPS is an online gene annotation portal. BioGPS aggregates gene annotation from other online databases, and is a unique resource for its emphasis on two design principles: user customizability and community extensibility.
The most common use cases are demonstrated in our BioGPS Screencast tutorials
- Searching in BioGPS (1:58)
- View the standard gene report (2:18)
- Tour the default layouts (2:44)
- Customizing gene report layouts (3:24)
- Registering your own BioGPS plugin (3:31)