You can help EcoliWiki by editing the content of this page. For information about becoming a registered user and obtaining editing privileges, see Help:Accounts.
E. coli Cell Envelope Proteins
Michael Ehrmann, School of Biosciences, Cardiff University
ECCE is a functional classification of cell envelope proteins. ECCE is...
- Topology predictions are shown for cytoplasmic membrane proteins.
- A list of 452 signal sequences of E. coli cell envelope proteins
- A link to a list of Tat signal sequences provided by Tracy Palmer
- Periplasmic proteins listed according to their size
- Outer membrane proteins listed according to their size
- Integral membrane protein
- Periplasmic protein
- Outer membrane protein
- Lists of genes as described in context
Add links to additional pages describing success stories here.