Description (originally from EcoCyc) DnaT
Comments (originally from EcoCyc) DnaT is required for chromosomal DNA replication and for induction of replication in the absence of protein synthesis during the SOS response .
- EcoCyc (release 11.1; 2007) Keseler, IM et al. (2005) Nucleic Acids Res. 33(Database issue):D334-7
- Lark, CA et al. (1978) dnaT, dominant conditional-lethal mutation affecting DNA replication in Escherichia coli. J. Bacteriol. 136 1008-17 PubMed
- Masai, H et al. (1986) Cloning of the Escherichia coli gene for primosomal protein i: the relationship to dnaT, essential for chromosomal DNA replication. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 83 1256-60 PubMed
- Arai, K et al. (1981) Purification and properties of Escherichia coli protein i, a prepriming protein in phi X174 DNA replication. J. Biol. Chem. 256 5281-6 PubMed
- Allen, GC Jr & Kornberg, A (1993) Assembly of the primosome of DNA replication in Escherichia coli. J. Biol. Chem. 268 19204-9 PubMed
- Liu, J et al. (1996) The ordered assembly of the phiX174-type primosome. III. PriB facilitates complex formation between PriA and DnaT. J. Biol. Chem. 271 15656-61 PubMed
- Heller, RC & Marians, KJ (2005) The disposition of nascent strands at stalled replication forks dictates the pathway of replisome loading during restart. Mol. Cell 17 733-43 PubMed
- Masai, H & Arai, K (1989) Escherichia coli dnaT gene function is required for pBR322 plasmid replication but not for R1 plasmid replication. J. Bacteriol. 171 2975-80 PubMed
- Masai, H & Arai, K (1988) Initiation of lagging-strand synthesis for pBR322 plasmid DNA replication in vitro is dependent on primosomal protein i encoded by dnaT. J. Biol. Chem. 263 15016-23 PubMed
- Scherzinger, E et al. (1991) Plasmid RSF1010 DNA replication in vitro promoted by purified RSF1010 RepA, RepB and RepC proteins. Nucleic Acids Res. 19 1203-11 PubMed
- Allen, GC Jr et al. (1993) Strand switching of a replicative DNA helicase promoted by the E. coli primosome. Cell 74 713-22 PubMed
- Yang, H et al. (2004) Identification of mutator genes and mutational pathways in Escherichia coli using a multicopy cloning approach. Mol. Microbiol. 53 283-95 PubMed
- Antony, T et al. (1996) Effects of Mg2+ and denaturants on the unfolding pattern of DNA-T--a replication protein of E. coli. Int. J. Biol. Macromol. 19 91-7 PubMed
This category currently contains no pages or media.