Protein Synthesis Rates
This form accepts gene names, synonyms, and accessions (e.g. b numbers or ECK numbers) based on nomenclature from gene pages in EcoliWiki. To search for all genes in an EcoliWiki Category, use the full EcoliWiki page name (e.g. Category:Gene List:Rac prophage)
- MOPS complete:MOPS minimal medium (Neidhart 1974) with 0.2% Glucose, supplemented with amino acids, vitamins, and micronutrients
- MOPS minimal: MOPS minimal medium with 0.2% Glucose
- MOPS complete - met:MOPS complete without methionine
Protein synthesis is expressed as molecules per generation.
aGenes with few than 128 reads mapped (low confidence) in
the sequencing dataset.
- Li et al. (2014) Absolute quantification of protein production reveals principles underlying protein synthesis rates. Cell 157:624-635
- Neidhardt, FC, Bloch, PL and Smith, DF (1974) Culture medium for enterobacteria. J. Bacteriol. 119:736-47